Fan info for the away match against 1. FSV Mainz 05
2023-01-24 3:15 by Borussia Dortmund– 4m read
BVB will be the visitors to the Mewa-Arena at 18:30 CET on Wednesday 25/01. Around 3,500 BVB fans will be in Mainz to support the team. We have compiled the most important info for you below.
Arrival by car:
- There are no parking spaces for cars available at the Mewa-Arena. You can use the free-of-charge Park & Ride car park at the Messe (Genfer Alle, 55129 Mainz). Numerous shuttle buses will be running from there.
- In Mainz, there is an environmental zone that vehicles can only enter if they have a green badge. The Messe car park is exempt from this.
Arrival by bus/minibus:
- Parking is available for buses near the away section (car park P9). The fee is €20 per bus and €10 per minibus.
- Access is exclusively via Koblenz Straße (Lerchenberg exit).
Arrival by train/local public transport:
- There is an official shuttle bus service running from the main train station to the stadium.
- Take tram lines 51 or 53 to the tram stop Jakob-Heinz-Straße/Arena.
- Take bus lines 54, 55, 56, 58, 62, 74, 91 or 93 to the stop "Kisselberg".
- The stadium will open at 16:30 CET, two hours prior to kick-off.
- Inspections will take place in a cordoned-off area in P9 directly next to the away entrance.
Permitted fan utensils:
- 3 megaphones
- 15 swivel flags
- 5 drums (open, interior visible)
- Flags with a pole length of up to 2m
- Fence flags (may not be hung over the advertising hoardings and the emergency exit)
- Backpacks and bags larger than DIN-A4 size
- Professional photo cameras with interchangeable lenses with a focal length of over 200 mm and other interchangeable lenses, as well as video cameras
You will find further info on permitted and forbidden items here:
Further info on admission:
- There is no fixed blood-alcohol level limit for entry to the stadium, but clearly drunk people will not be admitted.
- It is not permitted to bring drinks in with you. Tetra Paks up to 250ml are exempt from this.
- Prior to admission, there is a possibility to deposit backpacks and bags (larger than 30cm x 30cm x 15cm) free of charge, as these may not be taken with you into the stadium.
- Blocks H, I and J are in the away sector.
- In the away sector, you can only use a cash card, an EC card or a credit card to pay. It is also possible to pay with Google Pay and Apple Pay. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Contact persons on the day of the match
Fan representatives Nicole Möller (0170/7767327) and Luisa Walleit (0151/26974052) as well as Johannes Bagus and Laura Brand from Fan-Projekt Dortmund e. V. will be at your disposal on the day of the match.
You need to be logged in to boost this